To celebrate all of our wonderful Welsh Food and Drink businesses, we have an amazing hamper of Welsh Food and Drink to give away to one lucky person! We want YOU to nominate someone that has truly made a difference to Lockdown – maybe a Key Worker, an NHS worker or someone that has just been bludi brilliant – tag them into the post and why they deserve it (they must be over 18 and live in Wales) by 9pm Sunday 9th August x
T&C's apply - here's the detail:
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Preservation Society and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/ThePreservationSociety.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday 9th August 2020 at 9pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Comment with the name of the KEY WORKER or INDIVIDUAL you wish to nominate to WIN the Welsh Food and Drink Hamper.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: A Hamper containing a selection of Welsh Food and Drink products shown in the picture.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel appointed by the Promoter and the winner must have a postal address in Wales.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook and/or letter/email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her full name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry, unless they object. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current European data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: 26 Victoria Road, Chepstow, NP16 5QW.